Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,695 views
Soo I don't think SVX will put the next guess :/
 
Okey ....

"My oldest brother and I are professional in Japanese races"

Good Luck !
 
Umm, the R92CP and the R89C race cars đź’ˇ:sly:.
 
Then it must be the R92CP as the R89C is the oldest brother:)
 
Then it must be the R92CP as the R89C is the oldest brother:)

You go rallymorten , the correct answer was the R89C because I thought his oldest brother would be the R92 :dunce:
 
You go rallymorten , the correct answer was the R89C because I thought his oldest brother would be the R92 :dunce:
Okay, my turn then?
 

Ok, hmmm... Got one!

"The only car more fun than my brother is a go-cart":)

Don't worry, the car i'm looking for IS in GT PSP, just checked the car list to be sure:)
 
Daihatsun Midget type II '98 ?
 
Mdgets arre fun !!! :mad:

Um... SUbaru 360 ?
 
Mdgets arre fun !!! :mad:

Um... SUbaru 360 ?

I have no comment on the first..

No, Subaru is not correct, but we're not that far away
 
Damn :p

More clues ?
 
After rereading the clues, I can only guess Mazda Autozam AZ-1 or Mazda Carol 360 deluxe:scared:
 
After rereading the clues, I can only guess Mazda Autozam AZ-1 or Mazda Carol 360 deluxe:scared:

None of those either.. You're in the right country though..

I'm re-posting the clues:

The only car more fun to drive than my brother is a go-cart

My first name is the last name of a Japanese racing driver

Think about it.. A car in GT PSP, that shares name with a Japanese racing driver, the car has a "brother", that is less fun to drive than nothing but a go-cart.. Or that's what they say..
 
Suzuki Cappucino/Alto

No, scratch that, Wagon RR

I was originally thinking GSXR-4
 
Getting close now.. really close:nervous:
 
Back