Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,955 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyet.
 
Not Zagato.
 
No Zagato design, huh?

Citroen SM?
 
Not an SM, but it does have certain similarities.
 
I know a few that look similar, but I can't remember :(

Studying History for three days in a row must've pushed out some stuff.


Maserati Bora?
Citroen CX?
 
None of them.
 
Aston Martin DB5?
Aston Martin DB6?
 
No.
 
It's not a Citroen.
 
MMmmm. If I look at it all cross-eyed, it looks like a Rolls Royce Carmargue.

Whatever it is it has a big ass....
 
MMmmm. If I look at it all cross-eyed, it looks like a Rolls Royce Carmargue.

Whatever it is it has a big ass....

Your cross-eyes are correct!

Your go.
 
Meh!
1) Going away for the weekend, so won't be back till Monday.
2) Need to leave NOW!
3) I'm on someone else's computer, and can't find a prog I know to alter a pic.

:(

Someone else's turn, sorry...
 
Shall i be mother?

 
Alfa 33 Stradale?


I am 99% sure it is an old Alfa Romeo...
 
shelby cobra
AC 289

EDIT: Porsche spyder
 
No chance it's a 33 Stradale:
800px-1968-Alfa-Romeo-33-Stradale.jpg


But yes, looks very old-Alfaish.

Westfield XI?
Alfa Romeo 2600 Touring Spider?
 
I am 99% sure it is an old Alfa Romeo...

You better start relying on that remaining 1% then :sly:

It's none of the above.
 
There are 2 Stradales, a 33/2 and a 33/3 one.

No Alfa. That's hard.

edit: A Corvette Convertible (C1) '54?
 
Still no to all.
 
You're not still falling for that old trick are you :rolleyes:

No :lol:

lol, i knew it was wrong. I have no idea what the car is. At least i know you're not stupid, lol.
 
Well, I think having a file name which makes other people think another car is against the rules of the thread. :dunce:
 
Gee, thanks!
 
Well, I think having a file name which makes other people think another car is against the rules of the thread.:dunce:

shouldn't that be the other way around so no desperate person like me can tell what the car is from the filename?
 
Here's a clue guys:- It wasn't a race car.
 
shouldn't that be the other way around so no desperate person like me can tell what the car is from the filename?

It is not allowed to cheat by looking at the filename, but also (I think I saw it somewhere) it is not allowed to change the filename so other people will guess it wrong. I think though. :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back