Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,947 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, too big.
 
guesserpo8.jpg


Enjoy another relic of automotive history. Since it's a toughie, here's a hint: Was sold under two different companies, with the last letter of the name changed.
 
Sabra?
 
Yep.

Sabra, also known as Reliant Sabre, developed with Israeli carmaker Autocars (original name, eh?).
 
skyline.jpg
 
lol and no
 
It looks big but it also looks Lada-ish to me.
The only thing I have in my mind is a Lada 2105.
 
'68 Chevy Nova?
 
No

Jim is closest.
 
lol GT_Jim is closest
 
:D :D


Lada ....Riva [in the results it said Riva, in the pic name is says 2107...] maybe?


I mean this one
 
No, wrong country.
 
Oh I thought it was a Lada :grumpy:


Fiat 125?
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori :crazy: ?

If they are both wrong I give up. :'(
 
No again, but startlingly close...
 
So it is a Fiat? Or at least Italian?


Oh it became a conversation between you and me. Maybe we should wait for the others to think about it.
 
It's a Fiat. I don't see why you can't keep guessing if they're not here?
 
Yeyyyy


If you find it hard I'll start giving hints.
Here it is;
 
It's an Alfa Montreal
 
Wow nice man that was quick. 👍

I thought you would all say Camaro etc.
 
I is rulez.

Next:

 
Aston V8?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back