Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,955 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not allowed to cheat by looking at the filename, but also (I think I saw it somewhere) it is not allowed to change the filename so other people will guess it wrong. I think though. :confused:

It still doesn't make any sense to keep the filename as the same car though, because after all, how do you know that somebody is not cheating.
 
It is not allowed to cheat by looking at the filename, but also (I think I saw it somewhere) it is not allowed to change the filename so other people will guess it wrong. I think though. :confused:

I don't recall seing those particular rules in the thread's posted rules on the first page :odd:

It all comes down to common sense. If it's your turn to post a new picture - then change the file name so no one can guess just from reading it. This way it doesn't matter what the file says - it's always not going to be correct.
 
Porsche 356

going way out on a limb here, lotus elise
 
I don't recall seing those particular rules in the thread's posted rules on the first page :odd:

It all comes down to common sense. If it's your turn to post a new picture - then change the file name so no one can guess just from reading it. This way it doesn't matter what the file says - it's always not going to be correct.
Hit the nail on the head.

You'll probably find around 50% of people do that in here, Jim.
 
Check out my own, I like inventing names. Though lately I just stuck to "Guesser.jpg"
 
I know there is not in the rules, but anyway guys. :)

There is this Stradale, too


I don't have any ideas about the car though.
 
jag xkss?

EDIT: I looked it up to make sure I had the right name and your picture is one of the first to come up in google lol, though I guess it doesn't matter since anyone that types in the name of the car probably already knows it anyways

EDIT again: isn't that kind of a race car since it's basically a road going Type-D?
 
LSA gets it. I was trying to give you all an anti-clue with the road car bit since the XKSS is a road car derived from a race car, but to my knowledge never raced as a XKSS.

Your go.
 
kittyxi6.jpg


Thank you for giving up your turn land sea air :D
 
68 Camaro?
 
nope. I tried my best to make this one a bit harder than the last one i posted :D
 
But it's muscle car-ish right?

Buick Riviera?
Buick Grand National?
 
But it's muscle car-ish right?

Dodge Charger?
Buick Grand National?

Nope

You could say that. It wasn't really a "muscle car" per se.

For a clue, According to my father, It was considered more of an old mans car.
 
An early Mustang?
 
Cadillac Eldorado?
Cadillac Sedan Deville?
 
nope. Its not as much as an old persons car as a Cadillac.

I'd say its a bit in between, like a luxury muscle car sort of
 
post one up some one
 
whoever wants it can have it, I'm on a roll today, and even if it's only an unofficial rule I don't think anyone should be looking at the file names, I'm sure most people will forget about changing it and it sort of defeats the purpose:)
 
Renault Megane Scenic?
Mercedes R Class?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back