Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,031 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
 
Yeah! Why not. This ones getting on a bit.

It's British!
 
Errrr Bristol Blenheim?

Edit: Or maybe MGB?
 
Completely wrong answer: Jaguar XJS
 
We have a winner.

Bristol Blenheim!

BristolBlenheim.jpg


Edit: Completely right! :)

Was that a guess Danny or did something give it away?
 
Lol, that's the first i ever heard that name :)
or even saw that car
 
Was that a guess Danny or did something give it away?

In true British fashion, it has a wonky backside that I recognised.

Neeext
lolcar.jpg
 
Kia magentis?
 
No to both, although right continent by both too.
 
I think it is Daewoo.
Daewoo Gentra?
Evanda?
 
Nope.
 
How is VW in Asia?
 
Hyundai Elantra?
Toyota Camry Solara?

Going for a bit of a wide scope
 
Kia Optima?

Hyundai Equus?
 
Nope.

Big clue time.

All right continent but not the right country.
 
Found it :)
The Chery A5
2845205-A21-1-embed.jpg


I searched for chinese cars in google and this page turned up:
http://www.chinacarforums.com/
And the featured car on the front page was this one :)
 
Good shout Bert.

Don't google myself, but y'know, whatever.:cool:
 
How else could i ever find these kind of brands? :)
I can even give a picture that you would never find, even with tips, because there aren't any pictures of it on the internet. i would have to scan it from a book
 
next car:
wonderfulblurqs7.png
 
Nope
 
yep, also known as the SVX
15436.JPG

I should have made it harder :)
 
Damn I was just too late! :indiff:
 
This should be hard I think.

Sorry for the crappy blur, I don't have any good programs since I formatted my drive and started fresh.


 
Saab 90
Volvo 240
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back