Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. Correct.:grumpy:

No more clues for you, Mr. Venari!

(I was willing to give a muffin to the first person to guess Hyundai Terracan.)
 
LOL!

Okay, no clues. Pic:
VenariGuessThatCar02.jpg


The bright white part is a removed numberplate.
 
Bah. Correct.:grumpy:

No more clues for you, Mr. Venari!

(I was willing to give a muffin to the first person to guess Hyundai Terracan.)

Hyundai Terracan?
Sorry i did not saw that the car was been guessed.:dopey:
 
Heh. I have no muffin. :D
 
I said I was willing to give a muffin...:sly:

Celica?
 
Nope and nope.
 
Elfin?
 
Nope. Wrong side of the planet.
 
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S?
I think i saw that car in GT4.
 
Oooh, close - it does look a little like the ZZ-S but still the wrong side of the planet.

And this particular version of the car would pee all over a ZZ-S. :)

I'm off to bed now, keep those guesses rolling in. ;)
 
Nope. And now I really am logging out. :D
 
TVR Tamora, Cerbera, some other one I don't know about.
 
Lotus Exige? FFX? :dopey:
 
You mean FXX. And I'm 90 % sure it's a TVR...
 
Marcos TSO thing?
TVR Typhon?
 
Taurus?...
 
No, not Probe. Nor Taurus!

Not a TVR, not a Lotus Exige, not a Marcos, but you're getting closer.

Exige probably closest so far, but it's not a Lotus.
 
Connaught Type D
Cunningham Mbfasa
 
Nope, nope.

It's a small car. That one weighs 800kg, and it fitted with the largest engine variant yet tried, which very definately has more than four cylinders.
 
The only lightweight British (assuming it is) sportscar I can else think of is Ginetta.

But seeing as I know ____ all about their model lineup I'm rather hoping it isn't.

But otherwise, Marcos Mantis? (I think it's heavier than 800kg though)
 
No and no.

Had you heard of Tommy Kaira before GT? I bet not.

Like the tuner garages, this company are a specialist vehicle manufacturer.

There are over a hundred of these made (probably closer to 200 now) since their introduction in the late nineties. The company is over 40 years old, so they've got reputation.
 
Minotaur MK2?
 
Nope. Not as ugly as the Minotaur and a lot smaller. Transverse engines out back.
 
No and no, think tiny small!
 
I just photoshopped it to see if I could reverse the twirl, and now I have a great picture of the car, but I have no idea what it is...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back