Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vemac RD180/200?
 
Oooh, the Vemac. Pretty car.

But no. A bit more homegrown. I think I'm going to have to weigh up whether it's worth letting you guess any more...
 
I've just made sure of the rules, and I am within them, you can buy this car direct from the manufacturer... but you can also (like I did) buy it in component form and build it yourself.

Since I live in England, yes, it is a British car, so you have to pay for it in pounds. ;)

Edit: It looks like I'm going to have to abbreviate this one soon... :D
 
Nope, not a Caterham. It's a proper mid-engined coupe, with a targa panel roof.

Crikey, if' I'd have built a Ford GT70, I'd be rich. :D
 
GTM Libra?

Glanza-V for the win!

LibraAtBedford.jpg


and slightly cleaner, the day it went to be tested for registration:

080604SVA01-800x600.jpg


It was built with the 2.5litre V6 engine, and with sport cat, straight through silencer (pretty much) and performance filter it put out about 200hp. Weighing 830kg wet it would outrun pretty much anything, including that TVR Griffith in the photo, all the EVOs that turned up to that trackday, and most notably, a very annoyed 911 Carrera driver. :D
 
It would be nice if we could enlarge the picture, Glanza-V.


:)
 
Meh, Ferrari F430?
Dodge SRT-10?
 
nicetrynw0.jpg



Here's the full size guys, I just removed ".th" from the location. :)


McLaren F1?
 
Pontiac GTO?
Mitsubishi Evo?
 
Thank you Tophaticent!

My guess:
Ferrari 512 TR
 
Toyota Celica GT4 - ST205
 
Noones got it yet

Clue Its a faster version of a sloww car
 
A few 'wild' guesses.
Toyota MR2? NSX? Del Sol?
 
Dodge Neon SRT?
Mazda Speed 3?
 
is it this?
 
no its a LOT faster
another clue its got over 200hp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back