Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say no new car was up for over two days.
 
Pfft, Quattro20v hasn't been on for two days:rolleyes:
Though, he might have been doing something this weekend and I hope he will be back tonight.
I was about to say that (before), but my half-arsed Embarq DSL system-HUB-thingy crapped out again:grumpy:
 
^No way i was about to say that !!

Isnt there a rule about not posting a pic for a certain amount of days ?
 
Someone else post a pic, this is taking too long.

By the way: erjfker;tjwfmkpsedfk4,cvgyj854m89vw;ty35q/j69034qma6[09bj82
were you about to say that?:sly:
 
erjfker;tjwfmkpsedfk4,cvgyj854m89vw;ty35 q/j69034qma6[09bj82


Edit: Dammit, tree'd
 
Sorry guys. I wasn't able to post the next picture. I had something else to do this weekend (Neste Oil Rally Finland)...
 
Rules

...Then, if the winner doesn't post the next picture within a day, someone else can post up the next picture...

:) 👍
 
VW Polo?
Austin Metro?
 
Ford Fiesta?
Honda Civic?
 
I dislike these blurs with a passion. No colours and details to catch on to, nor the general shape - just distorted lines... And of completely bland cars.

I did some reverse-engineering on the picture:

guessitwo52vi6.jpg


It looks astonishingly like a Golf. Or a Scirocco. I'd say Fiesta but Cracker beat me to it.
 
Volvo 300 series (340/343/345/360)?
 
Volvo 300 series (340/343/345/360)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back