Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,021 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curses! I didn't think that counted as Europe:dopey:
 
Cracker/Danachronism
Volvo 300 series (340/343/345/360)?

Err, Yeah! I'll go with that too. :lol:
 
Next:

 
Incredibely like the VW W12 Nardo, just the wrong colour...

Shape is wrong for a Zonda, either.

Noble M15?
 
No
 
Hulme F1?
Orca C113?
 
B Engineering Edonis
 
👍 Danny's go.
 
could of swore that was an ultima gtr
 
Shouldn't be too taxing.
MCrarenF1.jpg
 
Dauer 962?
 
No and No
 
Koenigsegg CCR CCX or one of them.
 
Koenig C62?
Schuppan 962CR?
 
No to all.

If it were a 962, I'd have accepted the Dauer guess. ;)
 
Is it a Radical?
 
Nope and Nope.
 
I hate those special oddities that Danny seems to recognize on his first go. :(


Whoops - found it. Caroline McLovely. McRaren. LeBlanc.
 
Saab 900 Convertible?
Fiat 124?
 
alfa guila sprint thingie ?
impala lowrider ?
 
The windscreen reminds me of an old Corvette!
Maybe a Caddy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back