Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,013 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maserati BiTurbo Spyder?
 
i never knew there was a spyder version:dunce:
 
bi_turbo_spyder.jpg
 
Holy cow, I was right. Uh, okay, hang around, pic comin'.

pic removed (coz I was wrong!)

Bit of a change.
 
Not right - it's a good direction! Plus, you need to name the model to be right.
 
Oh, sorry. I thought JJ posted the pic that the blurred image was made from. Doh!
 
Nope.

But a V8 from Chrysler found it's way into the car.
 
Dodge Dart/Phoenix?
Pontiac Bonneville/Brougham? (Not too sure on the engine with this one though)
 
AMC Rambler/Rebel?
Plymouth Fury?
 
Jensen Interceptor?
Or are you being more obscure:
Bristol 412?
 
In fact, I am incredibely, incredibely obscure. Just two cars produced and sold.
 
Oh, you clever man. Something more obscure than a Bristol in genius.
A Monteverdi. Either the Hai 450SS or the High Speed 375 C (which is quite a cool name for a car).
 
You're so close you should be feeling the grille very soon...
 
Monteverdi Sierra, then.
As this is the picture:
img106sierra7702rd9.jpg

I thought only Bristol used the LA engines outside of Chrysler (even today, as Bristols use the V10 form the Viper). Hmmm. Though, with further reading it seems that the Sierra was merely a restyled Plymouth Volare, so maybe that doesn't count.
 
Yes, Monteverdi Sierra it is. Toronado, your turn.
 
If I may...

siatadainalolwo4.jpg


Shouldn't put too much of a challenge. Distinctive design, (Relatively) mass-produced...
 
(Obvious answer time) E Type?
Stingray?
 
Jaguar E-Type?

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray?
 
Not that obvious. But mass-produced compared to the last model.
 
Alfa Montreal?
Edit: Maybe a DeTamaso Vallelunga?
 
Citroen ID/DS?
 
Toyota 2000GT?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back