Metar Messages 7,719 Aug 16, 2007 #4,232 Nope to all. Though Toronado, I considered a Montreal and a Vallelunga just before I decided on this car (Take that as a hint: Alphabetical order of manufacturers, and general range in terms of age)
Nope to all. Though Toronado, I considered a Montreal and a Vallelunga just before I decided on this car (Take that as a hint: Alphabetical order of manufacturers, and general range in terms of age)
land sea air Messages 3,987 Gaithersburg/MD Messages landseaair Aug 17, 2007 #4,234 i doubt it's a 914 but if it ain't a DS than thats all i got
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Aug 17, 2007 #4,239 Marcos Mantis, Mantera?
Metar Messages 7,719 Aug 17, 2007 #4,240 Nope. Company not named so far. Kinda odd name, but the thing was produced in relatively large numbers. Alpine A110 numbers.
Nope. Company not named so far. Kinda odd name, but the thing was produced in relatively large numbers. Alpine A110 numbers.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 17, 2007 #4,245 First round of obvious guesses- Lamborghini Miura Lamborghini Echinacea
NISM0_SKYLINE Messages 3,173 Pinckney, MI Messages NISMO_S13 Messages If I had the money Aug 18, 2007 #4,251 A Ligier JS2 or close? If so someone else go I'm gonna be gone
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Aug 18, 2007 #4,253 NISM0_SKYLINE A Ligier JS2 or close? If so someone else go I'm gonna be gone Click to expand... Ding! Ding! Congratulations sir! Ligier JS2 it is. 👍
NISM0_SKYLINE A Ligier JS2 or close? If so someone else go I'm gonna be gone Click to expand... Ding! Ding! Congratulations sir! Ligier JS2 it is. 👍
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Aug 18, 2007 #4,254 Ligier made road cars?!
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Aug 18, 2007 #4,255 Only a few limited numbers, based on some of the race cars.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Aug 18, 2007 #4,256 NISM0_SKYLINE A Ligier JS2 or close? If so someone else go I'm gonna be gone Click to expand... Thank you NISMO SKYLINE.👍
NISM0_SKYLINE A Ligier JS2 or close? If so someone else go I'm gonna be gone Click to expand... Thank you NISMO SKYLINE.👍