Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Sep 19, 2007 #4,594 Nope, Another clue: Sports car.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 19, 2007 #4,596 Detomaso Pantera? Qvale Mangusta?
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Sep 20, 2007 #4,598 No. Ill give you another clue: Its a Mid-engine/rear drive set up.
EA11R Messages 1,103 Messages GTP_EA11R Sep 21, 2007 #4,599 Asian MR sports car, eh? I'll say Protomotors Spirra. Ah, how I love the Seoul Train!
Glanza-V (Banned) Messages 1,500 Sep 21, 2007 #4,602 Tommy Kaira ZZ ? ZZII maybe a honda beat or an AZ-1
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Sep 26, 2007 #4,608 Another clue: China
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Sep 28, 2007 #4,611 Nope, Another clue: It begins with an M....
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Sep 29, 2007 #4,614 Edit:Whoops
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Oct 1, 2007 #4,616 Yes it is, sorry about that guys ill have give you the answer then. It was... a Mitsuoka orochi! anyone can have the next one.
Yes it is, sorry about that guys ill have give you the answer then. It was... a Mitsuoka orochi! anyone can have the next one.
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Oct 1, 2007 #4,617 ...Mitsuoka are Japanese...
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Oct 1, 2007 #4,618 Danachronism ...Mitsuoka are Japanese... Click to expand... Ain't that a bitch! No wonder I couldn't find it.
Danachronism ...Mitsuoka are Japanese... Click to expand... Ain't that a bitch! No wonder I couldn't find it.
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Oct 1, 2007 #4,619 Danachronism ...Mitsuoka are Japanese... Click to expand... Damn, I really sorry about that guys it just goes to show how much I know about Japanese cars, I don't know where I got China from.
Danachronism ...Mitsuoka are Japanese... Click to expand... Damn, I really sorry about that guys it just goes to show how much I know about Japanese cars, I don't know where I got China from.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Oct 1, 2007 #4,620 Tommi2000 Yes it is, sorry about that guys ill have give you the answer then. It was... a Mitsuoka orochi! anyone can have the next one. Click to expand... Thank you Tommi2000 I found a list with all the Chinese cars and there's not 1 car who begins with a M.
Tommi2000 Yes it is, sorry about that guys ill have give you the answer then. It was... a Mitsuoka orochi! anyone can have the next one. Click to expand... Thank you Tommi2000 I found a list with all the Chinese cars and there's not 1 car who begins with a M.