Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celica.
Ford something.

Don't they have to be production cars?

Both wrong, but one is from the same country.

And yes, they should be production cars. 👍
 
Early Toyota Celica?
 
All wrong.

Although it is Japanese.
 
R31 Skyline

Bluebird coupe?
 
if it's not a 1st generation Celica, I'll be a monkey's uncle.
Toyopet Crown
...
or any other Toyopet for that matter.
 
if it's not a 1st generation Celica, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Would everyone say 'Hi' to the Monkey's Uncle! :p

All wrong so far.

Manufacturer hasn't been guessed yet!

Remember, it's Japanese.
 
uh, howz about a mitsubishi lancer?
 
Nope.

Manufacturer has won several world rallies.
 
An old Subaru legacy?
 
No!

Although it is a Subaru!
 
Xt?
Gl?
 
since there's nothing significant left, Subaru Loyale?
 
Subaru Leone?
Subaru BRAT?
 
Thanks Jay!:D

Here we go!:

notanaudidw9.jpg
 
...Italdesign Columbus?
 
Nope.
 
No.
 
I can't even tell thats a car.

Aston-Martin Lagonda
 
Nope to all so far.

CLUE: Asia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back