Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,141 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Mini Cooper?
Renault Espace?
 
I don't get it. The front/back/fascia looks Javelin-like, the wheels are reminiscent of Porsches, the body style looks like a hatchback or wagon/SUV, and the body itself is identical to a pseudocylindrical map projection... :confused:
 
No to all.
The Country has been guessed again.
 
Renault what? Fiat what?
 
chevroletlacettiwl6
 
Lamborghini Murcielago?
 
Fiat Croma?
 
Maserati Quattroporte (III)?
 
Alfa Romeo is correct,but it's not a 155.
 
Alfasud? Alfetta?

Man, Alfas used to be so awesome..
 
Why hasn't anyone tried to edit the picture so the gridlines are straight again? That would be a colossal help, but the only way I have to do it is a hit-and-miss (emphasis on the 'miss') method with slever application of the "science" screensaver.

And, damn, I thought I was being clever by right-clicking. I did the same thing almost simultaneously in the headlight-geussing thread. I hope that worked better than here...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back