Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,122 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfa 164?
 
but the only way I have to do it is a hit-and-miss (emphasis on the 'miss') method with slever application of the "science" screensaver.

Or Photoshop...

I tried, doesn't help me too much.
 
156?
159?
 
Why hasn't anyone tried to edit the picture so the gridlines are straight again? That would be a colossal help, but the only way I have to do it is a hit-and-miss (emphasis on the 'miss') method with clever application of the "science" screensaver.

Good idea, but my equipment is limited.

Alfa Romeo Alfa 6?
Alfa Romeo Arna?
 
At long last! Now never make it that difficult again. :sick:
 
Again, I was unable to get it on the mark...

A beautiful car nonetheless. A neighbour of mine owns a nice red example.
 
NEXT!

 
Nissan 350Z?
 
Nope
 
Jaguar S Type
Jaguar X Type?
 
The file name says "Avus Concept", but it's not the Audi Avus Concept (It's too short, too tall...)

I guess:
Chrysler Prowler?
Chrysler PT Cruiser?
 
orimarc, when Danny and I say it's an S-Type R, it's an S-Type R. And filenames are almost always designed to throw you off the trail. ;)

Jaguar-SType_R_2005_photo_01.jpg
 
Tiguan.jpg


Clue- I came home from hospital in it.
 
Ford Mondeo?
 
Oh please.


(No :p)
 
Is it a Volvo C30?
And I hope you get well soon. Are you in much pain?
 
Nope.
 
The new Renault Laguna,
or a Caddilac?
 
No and no, but edging closer.
 
Renault Espace or
Renalt Scenic?
 
Nope. Continent not guessed yet :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back