B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Nov 25, 2008 #6,721 Renault 9? Reanult 7?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Nov 25, 2008 #6,723 Renault 8?
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Nov 25, 2008 #6,725 Renault 6? Renault 14?
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Nov 26, 2008 #6,727 Eh... (6+14)=20 Renault 20???
Nicksfix OSU Buckeyes baby !!! Premium Messages 5,230 Buckeye Nation Nov 26, 2008 #6,728 GT4 genius Eh... (6+14)=20 Renault 20??? Click to expand... sounded logical , but does it really exist ? Errrrrr Hmmmmmm 💡 lets make a 20 , then you will have guessed right.
GT4 genius Eh... (6+14)=20 Renault 20??? Click to expand... sounded logical , but does it really exist ? Errrrrr Hmmmmmm 💡 lets make a 20 , then you will have guessed right.
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Nov 26, 2008 #6,730 How many numbered Renaults are there?
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Nov 26, 2008 #6,732 That was just luck, I did google Renault 20 before I posted and apparently it did exist! I'll post a car later this evening or if you cant wait that long some one else can have a go.
That was just luck, I did google Renault 20 before I posted and apparently it did exist! I'll post a car later this evening or if you cant wait that long some one else can have a go.
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Nov 26, 2008 #6,733 That's why you're called GT4 Genius...
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Nov 26, 2008 #6,734 Ok here's mine. A bit of an early festive theme to it! It was accidental. I think this one might actually be quite hard. (Waits for some one to guess it within one post!)
Ok here's mine. A bit of an early festive theme to it! It was accidental. I think this one might actually be quite hard. (Waits for some one to guess it within one post!)
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? Nov 26, 2008 #6,735 S2000? Viper?
JER_CREST Premium Messages 1,433 Messages JerCrest Nov 26, 2008 #6,736 TVR Griffith, mazda Miata (MX5), BMW Z3.
B benzoboy Messages 2,325 Messages benzoboy Messages BenRB26 Nov 26, 2008 #6,737 Fiat Barchetta? Alfa Spider?
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Nov 26, 2008 #6,739 Daihatsu OFC 1? Daihatsu Copen? (That ZZ Concept thing actually looks quite more closer, but since it's no concept it can't be...)
Daihatsu OFC 1? Daihatsu Copen? (That ZZ Concept thing actually looks quite more closer, but since it's no concept it can't be...)
GT4 genius Messages 1,883 Ireland Messages GT4genius or GTP_... Nov 26, 2008 #6,740 Danachronism S2000? Viper? Click to expand... Damn, that lasted a long time . Next time I'm making one where you wont even be able to tell the colour! Honda S2000 it was:
Danachronism S2000? Viper? Click to expand... Damn, that lasted a long time . Next time I'm making one where you wont even be able to tell the colour! Honda S2000 it was:
Nicksfix OSU Buckeyes baby !!! Premium Messages 5,230 Buckeye Nation Nov 27, 2008 #6,741 GT4 genius Eh... (6+14)=20 Renault 20??? Click to expand... good job genius 👍, I would have never thought that , kudos to you
GT4 genius Eh... (6+14)=20 Renault 20??? Click to expand... good job genius 👍, I would have never thought that , kudos to you
waggles Messages 744 Messages snrsgtmol Messages They're for idiots. Nov 27, 2008 #6,742 I was going to guess Cappucino.
Thiele Messages 3,210 Messages GTP_Thiele (PSP only) Messages nope Nov 27, 2008 #6,743 I could've guessed that if i was awake in the 10 minutes it lasted. (6:06 -6:16am )
Metar Messages 7,719 Nov 27, 2008 #6,744 The S2000 seemed so obvious that I didn't guess it. I thought to myself, "He said it's difficult.."
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Nov 27, 2008 #6,745 If Danny wants to post one,then this one dont count.
Serge.D Messages 7,871 Belgium Nov 28, 2008 #6,748 Turbo Lag Fiat Coupe. Click to expand... Winner. 👍
Turbo Lag Premium Messages 6,524 Melbourne Nov 28, 2008 #6,749 Shouldn't be too hard, couldn't think of something very good.