Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,050 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Barchetta. Of the Fiat variety.
 
TVR Speed Six?
 
Lotus Europa?
 
Panoz Roadster.
 
MG Midget? AC roadster?
 
Lotus Europa?
 
Mini One
or Porsche 911 (or some old Porsche?)
 
Ginetta/Dare G4?
 
Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 Duetto?
Jaguar E-Type?
 
Super 7?
 
No to all. Hint #1, It's from a Commonwealth country. (Rules out quite a few places).
 
-> Um, is that a Bolwell Nagari (the original car):

bolnag1.jpg


^ It looked like a TVR or and Alfa at first, but that Commonweath world gave me an idea! 💡

-> Its on my wish list too! :scared:
 
-> Um, is that a Bolwell Nagari (the original car):

bolnag1.jpg


^ It looked like a TVR or and Alfa at first, but that Commonweath world gave me an idea! 💡

-> Its on my wish list too! :scared:

You got it, your go 👍
 
Never even heard of the make or model. :odd:
 
Never even heard of the make or model. :odd:

Wow really? The new Bolwell Nagari made it's debut at the Melb. Motor show. Here's a pic I took:
 
I don't think anyone outside Australia could be expected to know of this car, much less than you guys would know about the Sabra Roadster. Except for Danny, who knows the Sabra Roadster.
 
I don't think anyone outside Australia could be expected to know of this car, much less than you guys would know about the Sabra Roadster. Except for Danny, who knows the Sabra Roadster.
Not many American people know about the majority of Euro based and Australia based Car makers
 
There's a difference between not knowing what this Bolwell, Sabra or Farbio are and not knowing who Renault and Lancia are. One means you don't know quirky local cars - the other means you don't know cars. Every average enthusiast will know of Holdens and probably the Australian Fords, but you can't expect people anywhere to know of those quirkers.

I'm not saying it's not acceptable for this competition - hell, I've posted a Berkley before - I just said it's odd that Turbo Lag is surprised others haven't heard of it.
 
The new Nagari made Autoblog...ofcourse the old one I posted is close to a Kit-car. I've heard that many people knew about it from other countries, even TVB. I was expecting an Aussie to guess it, but I just seem to know a pointless amount of random cars which most people don't know about. Some people I talk to still don't know say, what an Audi RS4, or Corolla is. I guess it's just me then.

Anyway, lets stop the slow chat.
 
-> I don't have any Photoshop or anything like that, this is the best I can do. Ok, here it goes!

DSC05825.jpg


;)
 
Hijet , Hiace ?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back