Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,042 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australian, Holden?
 
Monaro GTS 186 ?
 
Tell me your kidding , that was a stab in the dark

don't know how to do the blurred vision thing ,so here is another side shot , sorry for the small pic , tried to resize , it did not work

car.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tell me your kidding , that was a stab in the dark

don't know how to do the blurred vision thing ,so here is another side shot , sorry for the small pic , tried to resize , it did not work

car.jpg

A 68 or 69 Charger.
 
A 68 or 69 Charger.

I think I made this too easy , my first attempt at this

your in the building , but the wrong room
 
Plymouth GTX
 
Plymouth GTX


No , sorry. Dubbs found the building , you found the right floor , now somebody has to find the right room
 
Road Runner/Coronet
 
Challenger?

EDIT: Tree'd again! :banghead:
 
OK here gos Im new at this.
 

Attachments

  • 1228753904248[1].jpg
    1228753904248[1].jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 22
850 bmw
 
Dang that was too easy. Back to you Lenno.:sly: I know the pic is supposed to be blurred but I dont know how to do that.
 
Dang that was too easy. Back to you Lenno.:sly: I know the pic is supposed to be blurred but I dont know how to do that.


Neither can I , so don't feel bad
CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN HOW TO BLUR THESE PICS , PLEASE ? THANKS
 
How did you know that car so quick.
 
It's a very distinctive back-end 👍
 
Not to mention it's posted in the Sexy & Mean cars picture thread. ;)
 
car-2.jpg
How did you know that car so quick.

Along with Mopars , I am a BMW fan

Still looking for something to post ,BRB.
 
Last edited:
Also, I believe it's a BMW M1 and not an 850.
 
Also, I believe it's a BMW M1 and not an 850.

That's what I thought, I just assumed the 850 was the racing version or something. I'd forgotten the 850 was actually a completely different BMW. But yeah, it's an M1 and as such a particularly distinctive shape.
 
post # 6985 , here we go again , easy one again
 
69 OR 70 GTO Dont know if its a Judge or not. No dont see the hole for the tac on hood.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back