- 5,481

- Seattle, WA
- RykonZero
Even MS Paint, you can resize the photo continually, and pixellate the photo. That's what I do.
^ Nope.Acura EL?
^ Nope.Geely CK1?
^ Nope.Dodge Verna?
^ This car however does not have a rebadged version (clue #1). So a rebadged version does not exist. And hey, I'm new to this sort of thing if its blurred, no one will ever to solve it.I think we badly need a rule that stipulates that blurring is a MUST. Can't blur, can't post. Hell, even Office Image Editor has some blurring/obscuring functions. And rebadges should count.
^ Nope, its not a euro car (clue #2).Citroen Xsara?
Seat Ibiza?
^ That is not correct either.Mitsubishi Lancer??? -kevin
Holden Astra?
Vectra?
Both of them are pretty much Euros and are rebadged too lol.
^ It's not a GM car (clue #3).Holden Astra?
Vectra?
^ Nope, not those twins. Infact, you can also include the Acura EL from the Canuck market.Isuzu Gemini
Honda Domani
-kevin
^ Its not Chinese either (clue #4).Chery A3?
Chery Fora?
^ the Kia Opirus/Amanti is too big, while the Jalpa is to swoopy.Kia Opirus?
Lamborghini Jalpa?
^ Too bubbly.Mazda 3?
^ Too long.Toyota Altezza?
Daewoo Racer
^ Sorry, its not a Daewoo.Daewoo Racer?
Daewoo Prince?
^ I know, but this car is a heavilly modified version of the unknown Pontiac called the Le Mans:Such an optimistic name for such a car. Can't believe they found the balls to then call it the "Super Racer".
-> ...
^ Sorry, its not a Daewoo.
^ I know, but this car is a heavilly modified version of the unknown Pontiac called the Le Mans:
USDM Le Mans (as a 3-door):
![]()
Daewoo Racer
![]()
^ This version came out back in the mid-90's as the 2nd facelift version of the Le Mans, there was also a 3rd on called the Cielo/Nexia.
Daewoo Cielo/Nexia
![]()
![]()
^ Only with the appropriate size as you see it here. Others are wallpaper-sized.We got tonnes of that cra...car here. Was the only photo you could find of the Le Mans with decals?![]()
^ Nope, too small.Daihatsu Charade?
This is impossible! I haven't given up yet but i don't have any guesses at the moment.![]()
^ Came from the same market, but its not a Toyota (clue#5).Toyota Altis?
^ Yes it is a Japanese car, but its none of those (clue#6).I'm sure it's a Japanese car!
Isuzu Piazza?
Suzuki Swift?
^ And its not a coupe either.Piazza is too big sureley ?