Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,023 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be funny if it was.
 
^ The last one (the FMC Anfra) has a tiny bit of a resemblance of a Real Jeepney. ;)
 
^ Nope, its not a Nissan either, good guess though (clue#7).



~> I will only give up to 10 clues, after that y'all on your own. ;)
 
I think after that, we're all going to guess a different car. A whole one, blurred. It's getting on everyone's nerves. :irked:
 
^ Well I guess after this one (the green car), I won't be able to participate anymore. I'll just randomly PM someone if I know the answer. :indiff:
 
Is it a hatch or a sedan?????? :mad:

Mitsubishi Mirage? (think it's already been guessed but anyway... :crazy:)
Toyota Yaris/Echo/Vitz?
 
Honda Accord?
Toyota Corolla?

The side is just screaming 02' Toyota Corolla to me.
 
Last edited:
Looks like a 1998 Toyota Corolla to me.

1998%20Toyota%20Corolla_2.jpg
 
Nissan Primera a.k.a. Infiniti G20. My guess.
 
Old Subaru Outback,
Mitsubishi Lancer?

Some of these have probably been guessed, this cars been up awhile now.
 
Totally clueless , how about a major league hint ? All my guesses have been spoken for.
 
I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we give up. :) -kevin
 
-> ...
Is it a hatch or a sedan?????? :mad:
^ Sedan (clue #8).

Mitsubishi Mirage? (think it's already been guessed but anyway... :crazy:)
Toyota Yaris/Echo/Vitz?
^ Similar size (clue #9).

Williams-Renault FW14?
^ Nope. ;)

DKX
Honda Accord?
Toyota Corolla?

The side is just screaming 02' Toyota Corolla to me.
^ The '02 Corrola is too roundish, and the Accord (don't know which version) is too big.

Looks like a 1998 Toyota Corolla to me.
^ See above.

Nissan Primera a.k.a. Infiniti G20. My guess.
^ Nope.

Old Subaru Outback,
Mitsubishi Lancer?

Some of these have probably been guessed, this cars been up awhile now.
^ Its not a Mitsu or a Subie (clue#10).

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we give up. :) -kevin
^ Aw come on, not again! :ouch:
 
Daihatsu Opti?
Honda Logo?
 
Last edited:
Honda Today?
Honda City?
 
Nissan Patrol?
Saab 99?
 
MINI One?
Liza Tarbuck?
 
-> After a long hard work, you finally did it! :dopey:
Honda City?
^ To be specific, its the Honda City [SX8] Type-Z:

878E61A9-7DA4-41CD-A7A3-9E2664B52D5D.jpg


carforsalehondacitytypene2.jpg


hondapt5.jpg


4845B49C-0712-4DB8-8169-198E9B1344D3.JPG


:)👍

-> Oh well, my job is done! ;)
 
^ What he said was Civic, not City. ;)

Honda Civic?

^ Athough the design similarities are eerily similar. :boggled:
 
^ Athough the design similarities are eerily similar. :boggled:

That's because it's exactly the same car with a 'City' badge instead of a 'Civic' badge. :rolleyes:
 
Two fails in a row then...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back