Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's a quick one to get this going:

justguessitandquitsnoop.jpg



It's easy, some of the key points remained somewhat distinct.
 
Alfa Romeo Montreal...?

31095cf5.jpg
 
:) Do i now post a pic...? (blured/distorted)
 
Stupid pc...

Sorry for the DP.
 
Go for it!

Don't forget to check if the filename doesn't contain the car's name as well. ;)
 
First time post here guys so I hope ive got it right :).



8d1f190c-1.jpg


Thanks for the heads up on the filename Beerz:tup:

Edit; It should be easy I couldn't workout how to blur my pics, so it's all i could do.:lol:
 
Last edited:
Mustang was the first thing that came to mind.
Then, Duster.
 
Could be one of those original GTR things
 
Alfa Romeo 75 (I think that's it's name)
 
69 Mustang GT500 was the first thing that came to my mind, but you've already dismissed that so.....

is it a Holden HK Monaro?
 
No, sorry mate...

Clue; It's engine is what makes it unique.
 
Chevy Chevelle?

Chevy Camaro?
 
Opel Kadett?

And it's definatley no variation of the Monaro?
Like the GTS 350?
 
RX3 or RX4?

We have a Winner, And with the user name Rotary Junkie i would expect so...

0df67746.jpg

8d1f190c-1.jpg


Well done although probably a little easy ;)👍
 
I like how the lines of it threw everyone off :lol:

EDIT: Also, someone else can have my go.
 
I'll have Rotary Junkie's turn.
2dkl4wo.jpg


I think it's very easy though.
 
Last edited:
Nope and Nope.
 
Escort? or maybe a Datsun 510?
 
one of land sea air's guesses is right, but it need's to be more specific.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back