Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,876 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No to all above guesses.

Also if nobody gets it by the end of the day I will post a new hint. I can't un-blur the car as it's not very detailed.
 
Last edited:
Yes, I was talking about a different picture. The Veyron does 250mph has a semi-oval grill with the red Bugatti badge on it and has 1000bhp so Beerz, I do in fact know what a Veyron is. Ahhh the welcoming atmosphere of GTPlanet.
P.S. I'm :censored:ing 11 do you think I spend my life looking at the history of BL? and Daan I know what your answer will most likely be, oh well done, you know what a Veyron is. Aren't you smart?
So I now will go on a swearing rampage. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I'm 14 and I knew more then youu did when you were 11 :sly:
 
Hint 2: It is from the Middle-Eastern part of Asia
 
Sabra Carmel

EDIT: it is, I found the picture.
 
Yup, I would've also taken Autocar Carmel. It really is an interesting brand if you read the wikipedia page.
 
yeah, that's where my search led me :)
 
hmm... I think I'd like 911~lad to take this one



oh wait...
 
Haha I'll take his go...

veyronveyronveyronveyro.jpg


Clearly thats a Supra!
 
very clever way to see him off!!
 
Is it a Bugatti Veyron
 
yeah, it was a joke poking fun at the now banned 911~lad for posting veyron as the answer to the very boxy Carmel.

I feel stupid now since it was on my pic:guilty:
 
lol 911~lad must have problems because that is CLEARLY not a Veyron :p
 
Is anyone going to post a pic?
 
May I have a go?


Quite easy I think.
 
A Turbo Lag Tryingtocheatnowarewe?
 
Kia Sportage?
 
Good shout Dan 👍

Proton Saga?
Proton Savvy?

It looks to have bull bars, which is throwing me.
 
Proton Gen.2?

Surely it be a hatchback...
 
Suzuki Swift? (older model)
 
Its not an old Suzuki vitara is it?

vitara02.jpg
 
Fiat Panda?
 
Is it a Citreon C3? Although if it has bull bars that'll be a stupid guess!:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back