Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,905 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMW 2002 GT4 (I found the real pic to)
 
BMW 2002 GT4

CORRECT!!! :cheers:

BMW 2002 GT4 Coupe (1968/69)

err435.jpg


Like I said, the model that later inspired the E24. 👍
 
BMW E9 Coupe

EDIT: Oh wait Late. Congrats winner
 
good luck
youwontgetit.jpg
 
Fiat 1500?
 
Trabant 601

EDIT: Lada Riva?
 
Bugatti Veyron?
 
actually? is it a Nissan Prince/Skyline?
 
no

Hint 1: It's from Asia
 
Nissan/Datsun Cedric?
 
Bugatti Veyron?

Do you even know what a Veyron is? Or you just heard the name and thought it sounded cool?

Also, based on your posts regarding cars, you're aware cars existed before 2005, right?
There were models that came out before that date.

Shocking news, I know.
 
Do you even know what a Veyron is? Or you just heard the name and thought it sounded cool?

Also, based on your posts regarding cars, you're aware cars existed before 2005, right?
There were models that came out before that date.

Shocking news, I know.

Yes, I was talking about a different picture. The Veyron does 250mph has a semi-oval grill with the red Bugatti badge on it and has 1000bhp so Beerz, I do in fact know what a Veyron is. Ahhh the welcoming atmosphere of GTPlanet.
P.S. I'm :censored:ing 11 do you think I spend my life looking at the history of BL? and Daan I know what your answer will most likely be, oh well done, you know what a Veyron is. Aren't you smart?
So I now will go on a swearing rampage. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
 
Yes, I was talking about a different picture. The Veyron does 250mph has a semi-oval grill with the red Bugatti badge on it and has 1000bhp so Beerz, I do in fact know what a Veyron is. Ahhh the welcoming atmosphere of GTPlanet.
P.S. I'm :censored:ing 11 do you think I spend my life looking at the history of BL? and Daan I know what your answer will most likely be, oh well done, you know what a Veyron is. Aren't you smart?
So I now will go on a swearing rampage. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

actually, his answer will most likely be "bye"
 
Yes, I was talking about a different picture.

What other picture though. You really need to calm down and actually think about what your typing. If you were refering to a different picture then you should have quoted that picture, therefore avoiding confusion as to why you seemed to make the stupidest guess in the world.

:indiff: Most of your posts need more info in them, then we would understand. We're not mind readers you know, well mabye some.
 
Yes, I was talking about a different picture. The Veyron does 250mph has a semi-oval grill with the red Bugatti badge on it and has 1000bhp so Beerz, I do in fact know what a Veyron is. Ahhh the welcoming atmosphere of GTPlanet.
P.S. I'm :censored:ing 11 do you think I spend my life looking at the history of BL? and Daan I know what your answer will most likely be, oh well done, you know what a Veyron is. Aren't you smart?
So I now will go on a swearing rampage. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You have my answer.
 
WOOT!

Damn, I have a powerful effect on people.

Must be the shades... :sly:
 
Yes, I was talking about a different picture. The Veyron does 250mph has a semi-oval grill with the red Bugatti badge on it and has 1000bhp so Beerz, I do in fact know what a Veyron is. Ahhh the welcoming atmosphere of GTPlanet.
P.S. I'm :censored:ing 11 do you think I spend my life looking at the history of BL? and Daan I know what your answer will most likely be, oh well done, you know what a Veyron is. Aren't you smart?
So I now will go on a swearing rampage. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sorry, not buying it. There hasn't been anything that could be seen even remotely as a Veyron in the last week and 6 or 7 pages of this thread.

You made a stupid guess on purpose. I don't know the purpose - for a joke, to be annoying, trying to get a custom avatar, who cares? You made a stupid post and then when you got called on it, you threw a tantrum.

Not a great way to make yourself part of this community.

We welcome users of all ages here. We've got a big range, from kids to grandparents. One of our moderators started when he was 14 years old.

What we do not welcome is idiots. You clearly are not a real idiot since you do a fine job of spelling, using proper English, etc. That means you are masquerading as an idiot because you think it is cute, or funny, or you're much older and you're trying to pretend you're 11.

Again, who cares what your reasons are? The end result will be the same - keep it up and we will end your membership. Since you do not seem to be grasping the idea of the rules, I'll quote them for you so you can't miss them:

the AUP
You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack anyone or any group. There will be no racially, sexually or physically abusive or inciteful language tolerated. Any abusive comments made by members will be removed by the Moderating staff and the user issued with a warning or banned, as deemed appropriate by the Moderating staff. No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”). Spam - wasteful comments and posts, as judged by our moderators, will be removed and the member warned or banned.

You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed inappropriate by the staff of the Forums. Premium users, who have the ability to open and close their own threads, will be issued a warning if they open a thread clearly closed by a moderator.

Do not ask or apply to become a moderator. These positions are appointed after careful consideration by the forum owner/operator, Jordan.

The GTPlanet Forums are not public domain and membership can be withdrawn by the board owner at any time for any reason. The moderators reserve the right to refuse or delete any message for any reason.

And those are just the rules you've actually violated so far. I cut the ones out that weren't relevant.

Is the situation clear enough now?
 
Thank god thats over.

Now back to the game.
Is it a Nissan Bluebird SSS?
 
well I guess since 2 people have already guessed the bluebird, me guessing Datsun 510 isn't much different but it might just be different enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back