theotherspongey Messages 3,492 New York Sep 4, 2011 #10,921 Racedude Ok, Guess this: Click to expand... asdf.jpg?
Downhill Dino Premium Messages 11,779 Maryland Messages DownhillDinosaur Sep 4, 2011 #10,922 Dodge Challenger?
Mr. CoolFiat (Banned) Messages 1,026 Messages COOLfiat555 Messages I am not a gay XBox noob Sep 4, 2011 #10,925 Plymouth GTX. Dodge Polara or something? Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
W Watchman Messages 9,736 Sep 4, 2011 #10,927 Plymouth Road Runner? ~ EDIT ~ Too slow; already picked...
Racedude Messages 2,321 Tijuana Messages JuveraTj Sep 4, 2011 #10,928 None of those, but I can tell you: The company is American, doesn't exist anymore and never officially endorsed racing.
None of those, but I can tell you: The company is American, doesn't exist anymore and never officially endorsed racing.
Mr. CoolFiat (Banned) Messages 1,026 Messages COOLfiat555 Messages I am not a gay XBox noob Sep 4, 2011 #10,929 AMC or Oldsmobile?
W Watchman Messages 9,736 Sep 4, 2011 #10,931 I would say AMC Rebel, as well. Let's see if it is correct...
xXKingJoshXx Self Made Billionaire Lobster Salesman & POTUS Premium Messages 7,703 Indy Messages xXKingJoshXx Sep 4, 2011 #10,932 Plymouth Fury? Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Sep 4, 2011 #10,933 mid '60s Olds Cutlass, more likely to be AMC Rebel though. Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
Downhill Dino Premium Messages 11,779 Maryland Messages DownhillDinosaur Sep 5, 2011 #10,935 No ones posting a picture. Quick before the day ends!
Mark II Blit Messages 2,080 Fionia Sep 5, 2011 #10,936 EliteDreamer No ones posting a picture. Quick before the day ends! Click to expand... A day lasts 24 hours. I'll have on up by the time I get home Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
EliteDreamer No ones posting a picture. Quick before the day ends! Click to expand... A day lasts 24 hours. I'll have on up by the time I get home
BLITZ_69 Messages 1,825 Messages Icehawk_9 Sep 5, 2011 #10,942 I don't think this is right, but sticking with the obvious guesses: Honda step van?
Downhill Dino Premium Messages 11,779 Maryland Messages DownhillDinosaur Sep 5, 2011 #10,947 Mazda AZ-Wagon? This is a tough one.
Mark II Blit Messages 2,080 Fionia Sep 5, 2011 #10,949 That's a Honda, and it's a kei Honda But not Step Bus or AZ-Wagon.
BLITZ_69 Messages 1,825 Messages Icehawk_9 Sep 5, 2011 #10,950 I'm going to say the Honda Spark. If that's wrong I'm out of ideas.