Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

Hint: sharp, straight lines.
 
Chevy Vega
Toyota Celica
 
Volvo 480
Volvo C30
 
Volvo 340
Saab 900
 
Is it ugly in your opinion (or the common concensus)?
Is it older than 20 years?

If that gives away too much info pick one.
 
I can't comment on the looks, since the version with a long rear-window seemed very attractive to me, when I was a kid. For no reason, since it's very average-looking. I still like that hatch-rear.

I'll give you guys another hint - that thing runs forever. Seriously, it's about 20 years old and still runs perfectly for many people I know.
 
Amc Amx
 
No.

Without noticing, I gave a 3rd hint there, too - the version with a long hatchback rearwindow (AE86-style, but round)
 
Saab Sonett
Saab 97
 
Subaru Leone

Goddamn it! 'Tis a Subaru 'Leone' DL.

87sub1.JPG
 
I'll get a really tough one, then.
 
That thing is guessing-proof.

guesserwu2.jpg


XGT: It was a C111, right?
 
Lincoln MK VI?

Volvo 240?
 
Nope to Matthew.

ME Four-Twelve... What was that one again?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back