TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Apr 30, 2007 #2,641 Toyota Celica? Valiant?
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Apr 30, 2007 #2,643 Ford Mustang 1967
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Apr 30, 2007 #2,644 CCX Ford Mustang 1967 Click to expand... You sir, are on CRACK. Plymouth GTX?
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,618 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker May 1, 2007 #2,648 Sakiale AMC Javelin/AMX Click to expand... Sakiale gets it!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 9, 2007 #2,653 S-class C-class
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 9, 2007 #2,655 I knows what it is..... But I forget the name. EDIT: Brilliance BS4.
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 9, 2007 #2,657 All wrong!! :troulbe: You'll never get it. Matt's kind of close though...
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 9, 2007 #2,658 Yes. I am very close, I know where you got the picture, but I'm trying to find the name of the damn car.... EDIT: LOL I WIN! Its a Geely CK.
Yes. I am very close, I know where you got the picture, but I'm trying to find the name of the damn car.... EDIT: LOL I WIN! Its a Geely CK.
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 9, 2007 #2,659 Damn it. I thought it would be harder. How the hell is it that you know everything?
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 10, 2007 #2,660 I read china car times. I'll go get a pic. EDIT: I can be creative too....
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 10, 2007 #2,661 Ooh ooh! I know this one! Mazda3i (I don't think it's a) Toyota Corolla/Camry
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 10, 2007 #2,663 Wtf, what else could it be? It looks exactly like a Mazda3 sedan .
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister May 10, 2007 #2,664 Matthew Keller I read china car times. Click to expand... I think that could be a good clue. China are known for their copying... I have no idea what it is.
Matthew Keller I read china car times. Click to expand... I think that could be a good clue. China are known for their copying... I have no idea what it is.
Speedster502 Design + Photography Premium Messages 6,602 Lincoln Messages Speedster502 May 10, 2007 #2,666 Chevrolet Lacetti or Daewoo Lacetti?
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 10, 2007 #2,670 Sakiale First Automobile Works Haima H12 EV. Click to expand... WTF HOW DID YOU KNOW???? Your go dude.
Sakiale First Automobile Works Haima H12 EV. Click to expand... WTF HOW DID YOU KNOW???? Your go dude.