Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,857 views
3255D6B9.jpg


Go for it, pretty easy really.

The same thing again?
 
Bmw 3 or 5 series?
 
Jet Badger
Volvo 850?

Nope, and nope

CLUE: This car was only produced between 1990 and 1992, and was only available in one colour.
 
Last edited:
Vauxhall/Opel Calibra?
 
Elise?

EDIT: darn I was gonna guess lotus Carlton on the last one then saw it was finished. :grumpy:
 
Lotus elise, toyota mr2, pontiac fiero, and a random guess for a honda insight since it looks like the back wheel is covered
 
Lotus 340R?
Lotus 2-Eleven?
 
squirlybmx
Lotus elise, toyota mr2, pontiac fiero, and a random guess for a honda insight since it looks like the back wheel is covered

Ummm, I don't think you can guess more than 2 cars in between updates from the pic poster. Might want to check out the OP for the rules. :)

As for the pic maybe Lotus Elan?
 
No. Hint: It uses a honda engine, and the Company is British.
 
No. Hint: The model name consists of numbers and letters, with only one number.
 
sWeirdot
How did you find that? It doesn't even exist on wikipedias list :D

I seen a article about it somewhere, and I remembered it uses a 2.0l vetch engine, they were building a challenger for the Elise.
 
Is it a ginetta by any chance?

edit; sorry for the double post
 
Nope. Hint: The Company's name is the name of a fish.
 
Back