Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,725 views
Forget my first guess, is it a Marlin 5EXi?
 
I believe axle tramp is right. Or at least took my guess.
 
Well, I knew I would find something fishy about a British car manufacturer sooner or later. :dopey: Anyway, fish puns aside, here's a new one:

 
Caterham 21?
 
It does look like a race car... Uhm, Wiesmann Roadster, Shelby Cobra
 
Porsche 550 spider

Nope.

It does look like a race car... Uhm, Wiesmann Roadster, Shelby Cobra

None of those, but as a clue I'll say that it was sold as a 'racing sports car' which were registered and road legal. A bit of a grey area and skating close to to the OP rules, but technically a road car and valid. ;)
 
Nope. This one had a more famous full race successor.
 
Ginetta G33?
 
No. Older, classier and more sexy than the Ginetta!
 
A DB3 definitely raced this one (DB3S was later).
 
That's one nice car.

Won't be able to get back to this til late tonight, anyone else can go to keep things moving :)
 
Iwkkq.jpg
 
Volvo 145?
 
Opel kadett? Doesn't look quite right though
 
No
No one is in the right country

It had a few different I4 engines from 1.4 to 2.0 and some were turbo

It had a optional "8 speed" manual transmission.
 
Back