Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,777 views
Buick Park Avenue or Buick Roadmaster?

Does look a lot like an Opel Senator...
 
Volvo s40? (first generation according to Wikipedia)
EDIT: I think it might have been called v40 also, depending on if it was a saloon or estate
 
Opel Senator

DING DING DING! We have our winner. :)


Original:

800px-Opel_Senator_B_front_20080102.jpg
 
I'll have a new pic up in a few hours, got one or two i've been saving :)

EDIT:

2unyq2c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fiat 126? If were guessing the white car its a Citroën CX
 
Can see the resemblance (in the pic anyway), but nope
 
Volvo 480?
If it´s right, someone else can take the turn
 
Nope, and it's the red car, and yeah the white car next to it is a CX.

Clue: Country of origin not known as a big car producer, I mean really, not at all.
 
Lamborghini Countach?
 
SVX
Lamborghini Countach?

No, though this company did produce a prototype reminiscent of the Countach.

This car had various powerplants, from a Golf GTi engine up to a Ford V8 (pretty much the same configuration as the De Tomaso Pantera)

EDIT for another clue: The whole roof canopy lifted up for access. European car from a country not known for producing cars at all (in fact I would be hard pressed to think of anything the country is famous for, but i'm sure that's due to my own ignorance!)
 
Last edited:
Indeed it can't, sWeirdot got it :)

Perhaps I was kinda mean using a pic of the relatively boring front of the car ;)
 
Autobleu 4cv Coupe?
 
Back