Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,779 views
Yup. An interesting electric car.

63030387.jpg
 
I don't think you can separate the Renault from the Kilowatt version by looking at the exterior only, so in my opinion it should have passed first time ;)

Or am I completely off?
 
What a cute little car, it certainly reminds one of the Figaro with that roof and paintjob.

But, buonanotte, people ;)
Someone else can take my turn while I'm asleep.
 
Last edited:
2s9dlow.jpg


Not too tricky if you know it already, I think :)
 
Nope, I think some of the styling took its cues from the E though. OK it basically has a Jag Ass :)
 
Looks like a Jensen Interceptor, but the window is too high for that.

1970 Jensen FF Mk.II
 
Lancia Fulvia Zagato? Late '60s Porsche 911?
 
Triumph GT6?
 
Nopes, not hit the right country yet.
 
Toyota 2000GT?
 
So it's not British, Italian, or German? Hmmm...
 
Porsche 695? (I know it's not german but maybe you missed that post)
 
So it's not British, Italian, or German? Hmmm...

Nope, still no one has the right country yet, and yes the styling looks European, i'd never heard of this car before about a week ago. Don't want to give too many more clues for now but will check back later.
 
Nope.

Made in the USA, and was a movie star of sorts.
 
I don't think it's right because the rear doesn't look right, but AMC Pacer?

EDIT: Think RocZX got it. 👍
 
Back