Guess That Car V3 (Rules and leaderboard on first post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 12,549 comments
  • 511,851 views
sWeirdot
Nope, the car is extremely rare, only five ever built

Then I'm not sure if you can post it, I thought it was production cars only.
 
nealcropper
Then I'm not sure if you can post it, I thought it was production cars only.

It might technically have went into production, albeit very small.
I would think we were to stick to cars slightly more mass produced. But I could be wrong.
 
Nope, the car is extremely rare, only five ever built

It might technically have went into production, albeit very small.
I would think we were to stick to cars slightly more mass produced. But I could be wrong.

If it was produced and sold to the public, and was street legal, it's probably a 'production car'. However, I would recommend that more well known cars be used if they are very rare, or that cars produced in larger quantities be used.
 
Troll Plastik.

Pass it on to someone else, I'm on my phone so I can't edit or upload pictures that well. 👎
 
Personally I don't mind the very rare cars with low production numbers, they are frequently fascinating and make us do a little clue-based research rather than being easily recognisable. Also where do you draw the line, 10 produced? 50? Seems OK how it is to me, but perhaps i'm on my own here.
 
Last edited:
Personally I don't mind the very rare cars with low production numbers, they are frequently fascinating and make us do a little clue-based research rather than being easily recognisable. Also where do you draw the line, 10 produced? 50? Seems OK how it is to me, but perhaps i'm on my own here.

It sounds like it was probably alright. There really is no line, as the whole idea is a grey area. I would probably say that at least 2 had to be produced, but again this is not a concrete idea.
 
To keep it going:

blurl.jpg
 
Scirocco?
 
OK, here's another:

 
Nope again.
 
Forget that. Didn't see new pic.
 
Last edited:
No and no. This car has a little more 'oh-la-la'...
 
'Fraid not. OK, I'll stop with the subtle hints... it's French and, at it's time of production, way too expensive.
 
No, this one is slightly older and more exclusive.
 
Back