Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
xAkirax2004's
 
ok then, heres one
 

Attachments

  • interior2.jpg
    interior2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 146
well you have to guess this one first
 
Looks like a Soarer/SC300/400 to me...
 
*searches through HD* Bah, that's all I could find... shouldn't be extremely hard.
 

Attachments

  • 1592_9mg.jpg
    1592_9mg.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 134
acura rsx
edit : most likely a type r
 
Yup.
 
Sorry I was so slow....here ya go guys.
 
Bingo! Your go, jpmontoya.
 
right... Opel Corsa, some designer has two jobs I guess...
 
Or the two companies hire the same agencies to create their interior. *lol* Anyways, it's your turn!
 
Here it is...
 

Attachments

  • guess.jpg
    guess.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 126
Originally posted by PunkRock
*searches through HD* Bah, that's all I could find... shouldn't be extremely hard.

That has to be a Honda Integra Type R, don't you see the red emblem on the steering wheel? And plus it's a right side driver. If it's not what the heck did you do with that blur tool PR?
 
Acura RSX = Honda Integra

Does it matter that much?

Anyways, as for the new car: Ferrari 308 series.
 
Back