Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,827 views
What are you doing it's jpmontoya's turn.:mad:
 
I'd say something if I had one ready, but Since I don't have any idea for a good one right now, and I don't have a clue about the one Victor posted, no problem, we can go with his...

It's Japanese, right?
 
It looks like an old concept car. Old looks. But futuristic features.
 
SS2
I was thinking that but it didn't feel like a Delorean.
It isn't... Delorean has already been picked twice in this thread, and it's RHD, so it's probably from Japan or UK.

So, is it japanese?
 
pimp racer
I guess we should make a new rule if the person who posts the pictures does not answer within 1-2 days then whoever wants to post can post.
Tell me good idea or bad idea?

Sorry guys - yes it was a Bitter - i thought this thread had died - different time zones etc etc.

Yes, good idea, anything to keep this thread going!





Anyway, back to the posted interior - Has to be japanese (or austailian?) - is it a early Supra/Celica?
 
No. Is the optional JDM-only computerised instrument panel throwing you off? Here's the instrument panel we got:
660905_5_full.jpg
 
jpmontoya
It isn't... Delorean has already been picked twice in this thread, and it's RHD, so it's probably from Japan or UK.

So, is it japanese?
Oh yeah kinda forgot about it.

Victor is it a trueno?
 
jpmontoya
Pimp Racer can post one, I don't mind.
Hmmm I guess if you are sure? Oh well here we go thanks a lot man!
Ok this is going to be REALLY REALLY easy ( couldnt think of one)
cc7.jpg
 
1990-1996 chevy lumina minivan
 

Attachments

  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 21
GM interior definitely. My gf has a neon. I know its a neon. I assume that little gauge is a boost gauge...making it an srt4
 
Thats ok. Vic, you go ahead and put one up.
 
:lol: Victor NOTHING can be cutom in the interior everything MUST remain stock because if it wasnt stock then you can have a Kia spectra with a ferrari F1 interior and we would get it wrong you see what i mean? EVERYTHING MUST REMAIN STOCK! :D
 
I can't find any other decent interior shots of this car without the badge showing on the steering wheel and I'm too lazy to photoshop and upload another. But, if it's throwing you off that bad than I will upon request :D
 
Back