Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,826 views
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
 

Attachments

  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 25
It's a Buick. Not sure what model, but I know it's a Buick. Buick Special, maybe? Alright, I'm not so sure it's a Buick at all, but that's my guess...
 
I vote Buick too--I say Y-job.
 
It's made by General Motors! :sly:

Seriously, I think it's probably a C1 Corvette. :scared:
 
MrktMkr1986
Seriously, I think it's probably a C1 Corvette. :scared:
C1 Corvettes didnt have portholes, and they had a waterfall dash.
 
skip0110
C1 Corvettes didnt have portholes, and they hada waterfall dash.

Is it too late to change?

If not... Buick Century/Special convertible??? :scared: :scared:
 
MrktMkr1986
Is it too late to change?

If not... Buick Skylark/Special convertible??? :scared: :scared:
You can guess as many times as you want man as long as some one gets it right. :D Oh and a note to all users NO SPAMMING AT ALL!
 
I'm a bit confused, what's considered spamming if you can guess as many times as you want? Guessing the same thing that other people have already guessed?
Yeah, that seems right, I guess.
 
Gordonfan24
I'm a bit confused, what's considered spamming if you can guess as many times as you want? Guessing the same thing that other people have already guessed?
Yeah, that seems right, I guess.
NO I mean like keep on posting ALOT of random cars in a short period of time. I think that most of the people that play this game already know the rules and such so just dont worry man.
 
pimp racer
NO I mean like keep on posting ALOT of random cars in a short period of time. I think that most of the people that play this game already know the rules and such so just dont worry man.
I wasn't worried, I was just wondering...and I agree with that.
 
Gordonfan24
I wasn't worried, I was just wondering...and I agree with that.
Ok good. :D And you guys know that if the peron who posted the last interior picture hasnt been active in this thread for a max of 2 ( two ) days then anyone who is looking through this thread can post the picture. :D
 
Here it is! a bit messy:
 

Attachments

  • messy.jpg
    messy.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 22
Something like a Morgan or something really old and British?
 
French? German? Portugese?

Some sort of Corvette or other Yank lump of iron?
 
German. It's german. BMW?? Perhaps that old rare one....... 507 I think.

Edit - I just did a google. Found it. It was an AOL site.
 
Back