Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,827 views
Sorry I'm late for getting back :O

I'll put one up tomarrow, it's kinda l8 :D (3:21AM)
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 291713_3_full.jpg
    291713_3_full.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 57
Volkswagen(ish)
 
The engine isn't diesel. But look at the redline. Does 4,500RPM sound like a VW?
 
6,000 doesn't sound VW to me anymore...
 
American, right?

The speedo dial looks ford to me

...what ever it is - i hope its been crushed by now, i couldn't drive a car with an interior as offensive as that.
 
im going to call it a buick.

but i have no idea.
 
Umm, I'm saying Ford LTD.
 
It's neither Mopar nor FoMoCo. But it's not Chevrolet. (and incase you're thinking, not AMC either)

I said High Banks, skip0110. How many Mazdas have you seen in Winston Cup?
 
pontiac something...
 
PONTIAC SOLSTICE!!!!

*dies*
 
*gives up*
grang_prixx_22.jpg


It's a 1986-exclusive Grand Prix 2+2. Anyways, let's move on:
Crap. It won't upload. I'll try later.
 
I'm pretty sure you don't post a new picture if no one guesses it...

Unless someone did guess it correctly and i'm being senile...
 
I gave up on it. I do have the right to do that and since I spoiled it, I can move on, OK? Anyway, since GTP's forum scripted upload thingey is being a pain in the ass right now (won't upload, stupid thing) I'm linking this:
interior.jpg
 
Pontiac firebird. Soooo easy.
 
Looks like a corvette to me.:odd:
 
Chevy Camaro, then.
EDIT: For bonus points, i'd guess it is the 4th gen with the older (recessed) headlights.
 
ShobThaBob, if you mean the F-4 1998-2002 update you're correct.

You can go or I can bring back up one that hasn't been answered.
 
I got bored and asked one of our GTP members about the idea of reviving this thread and I was like here it goes! :D
*EDIT * Removed the image.
 
venturi fetish?
 
pimp racer
Damn you got it man! Your turn! :D I knew Skip would not get this! :D
All I have to say is,
la.gif
. Whatcha gonna do 'bout that.
 
Back