Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,826 views
Slicks
German. It's german. BMW?? Perhaps that old rare one....... 507 I think.

Edit - I just did a google. Found it. It was an AOL site.

Yup, it's a 507.

your go!
 
jpmontoya
Yup, it's a 507.

your go!
Man that was too hard for me! :lol: Oh well now we gotta wait for a max of two (2) days for him to post if he does not then its a toss up.
 
I hope this image works.

Well known car, shouldn't be too hard. Oh, and this one wasn't from Google. Logos removed.
 

Attachments

  • dontguess.jpg
    dontguess.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 9
Close enough. A 1956 hardtop. I thought it would be slightly less recognisable. Your go.
 
:D I think I posted a Gullwing one from a different angle at the beginning of the thread.

Here we go:
 

Attachments

  • qwerty.jpg
    qwerty.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 20
jpmontoya
:D I think I posted a Gullwing one from a different angle at the beginning of the thread.

Here we go:

That looks kinda like a Cizeta-Moroder V16T...
 
That may have to do with the fact that it is one...

your go
 
jpmontoya
That may have to do with the fact that it is one...

your go

Cool! :cool:
At first I was going to say Lamborghini, but Lamborghini Diablos don't have 4-spoke steering wheels, they have 3 spokes. So I just guessed...

Looking for car interior...
 
MrktMkr1986
Cool! :cool:
At first I was going to say Lamborghini, but Lamborghini Diablos don't have 4-spoke steering wheels, they have 3 spokes. So I just guessed...

Looking for car interior...
I know this a some sort of Lamborghini! Is it a Contach?
 
pimp racer
I know this a some sort of Lamborghini! Is it a Contach?

Sorry for the delayed response. :sick:

I fear I may have to apologize again, though -- as it is not a Countach/Lamborghini. :guilty:

Keep trying though! 👍
 
MrktMkr1986
Sorry for the delayed response. :sick:

I fear I may have to apologize again, though -- as it is not a Countach/Lamborghini. :guilty:

Keep trying though! 👍
No problem man! Is it a Ferrari? I am guessing a 308 GTS?
 
MrktMkr1986
Your close. Keep guessing.
Keep on guessing? Ok! :D
1982 Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole
1975 Ferrari 308 GTB Vetroresina

*EDIT*
1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona
1985 Ferrari 328 GTS
 
jpmontoya
348 GTB? ...or perhaps a GTS?:p

Correct! It is a:

1991 Ferrari 348 TB... not sure if there is a "g" in front of the TB, but you got the idea! :)

Your turn.
 
pimp racer
Keep on guessing? Ok! :D
1982 Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole -- close, but not quite
1975 Ferrari 308 GTB Vetroresina -- getting warmer, you've got the "tb" part right

*EDIT*
1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona -- sorry, its not that old! :scared:
1985 Ferrari 328 GTS - closer, but get its not a "gts".

.
 
MrktMkr1986
Correct! It is a:
1991 Ferrari 348 TB... not sure if there is a "g" in front of the TB, but you got the idea! :)
.

It could be either of those, GTB and GTS were 93 minor evolutions of the previous TB and TS models: colored sills instead of black, Chrome horse symbol at the rear (also replacing a black one), and more importantly, revised electronic management for 20 more ponies... i don't know if there was any change inside though.

Give me a few minutes, I'm searching for a new one.:)
 
I think this one will be hard... two pics:
 

Attachments

  • qwe.jpg
    qwe.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 24
  • rty.jpg
    rty.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 16
jpmontoya
I think this one will be hard... two pics:

A little too hard if you ask me...

We'll need some help...

Is it Italian? If yes... is it a Maserati?

If no, is it German?
 
Italian yes, but no Maserati... the picture from the rear tells a lot than the other.
 
im gonna take a stab, it reminds me of this really ugly lamborghini i forget the name.
 
Back