Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,820 views
It's not a nissan, but you are in the right country.

Max_DC - You need to post an original interior of it. We need original everything, not aftermarket seats, steering wheels, etc. Thank You.
 
Nope.

Do you guys want a hint yet?
 
A hint would be good at this time, since all of us appear to be clueless as to what that is.
 
It's an Isuzu.
 
An Isuzu Bellet (Sp?) comes to mind. Early `70s model?

BTW, your clue was too specific, IMHO.
 
Yeah I know. Oh well, yes you are correct. Your turn.
 
I've got a car in mind, but I don't have the time to find a decent picture right now. Mabye tonight.
 
Terribly sorry about the long post time. I've been busy all week.
Unedited.
acf8009gp.jpg
 
Aston DB5? Austin Mini? Volvo P1800? Iso Grifo? Jaguar XK150?
 
It's one that you listed above.
(Damn. I should have gone with that other picture.)
 
Volvo P1800
 
Slicks, If I posted the right one, then that means I got it right. It's either a Volvo P1800 or an XK150.
 
Well you can't just shoot off 5 differenet names and say one of those are right. It's like posting every car in existence and saying I got it right now just let me go. I think it's a P1800.

Although in the background there is an old Aston Martin V8 Vantage I believe so I don't know what he would be doing with a P1800, other then they were the best looking Volvos ever made.
 
That's how we played "How about a new round of guess that car..."
 
Well ask whoever made this thread how it goes. Because this isn't guess that car.
 
Correct, Quick_Nick. It's a DB5. Your go.
Menglan - Blackbird is right, in this case. You can't name off five cars and expect to be given a turn. It's got to be a one car guess. Or atleast, if it's an identical car to another, two guesses.

Sorry about the slow reply times. I've been bogged down from homework, a lack of available computer time, and a bunch of other stuff going on in my life at the time. I'll try and keep it quicker next time.
 
Morris Minor?
 
Postwar german car?
Is it edited, and could you post something revealing a little more of the interior?
 
Well...... It's a convertible!!
 
Back