Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,846 views
Or is it a 328 GTS?

EDIT: Think I'll stick with 308. It looks like it's a bit older than I'd imagine the 328 to look.
 
Yeah, I thought about the 328 GTS at first, but it has its handbrake not where the 308 series has it, so I took a look at some photos and it has to be the 308 GTS. *lol*
 
eightfivezero got it. and a GTS it is...

as Tom says...
 

Attachments

  • magnum01.jpg
    magnum01.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 95
chaser_fan got it, did you read his posts
 
Originally posted by eightfivezero
Acura RSX = Honda Integra

Does it matter that much?

Anyways, as for the new car: Ferrari 308 series.

that was one post before chaser_fan...
 
oh sorry my bad
 
Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
oh sorry my bad

ok, I thought you were saying that he deserved it because of the GTS... :)
 
nah, its up to you. i just missed eightfivezero's post you quoted so it seemed like chaser_fan got it
 
Hehehe, whoa whoa whoa, cool down guys! *lol*

Got this one for you!
 

Attachments

  • interiorlalala.jpg
    interiorlalala.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 166
Originally posted by eightfivezero
Hehehe, whoa whoa whoa, cool down guys! *lol*

Got this one for you!

I have no Idea... Toyota?
 
Looks like an Acura TL or a Nissan. . .
 
Yeah, I forgot, Acura never ever released any cars which are similar or the same as Hondas...

Please, do me a favor and get over it. Not tryin' to sound rude, cause offence or anything, but it's just not worth to argue about it.

Better take a guess on the new car's interior. *lol*
 
arent opels and vauxhalls the same thing?
 
NO! *lol*

I already said No to Toyota and anyways, the interior looks a bit futuristic for a Hachi-Roku.

Okay, I'm going to give you guys a hint: It's neither American, nor Japanese. Now go on, taking a guess. *lol*
 
:confused: Good pick... guess we'll need another hint. :)

France, Korean, UK?

btw I was asking if it's a 2004 model...
 
The steering wheel looks like a Porsche's, but nothing else in the car looks Porsche :p

The way the shifter and dash is layed out sorta looks Saabish to me.

Basicly, I have no idea :)
 
Okay, well guys, to answer your questions:

Not french, not korean, not UK, no Porsche, no Saab. *lol* And it came out before 2004, but it's not that old, either.
Hmm, another hint... The horn makes a high-pitched noise. Na, I'm kiddin'. *lol* So, hint : Country of Cappucino. *_*
 
Back