Guess that GT5P Car!

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 191 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
FINALLY! GT5P GAC is open! Now guess it: (incomplete name used, no pics currently as I do not own PS3/GT5P and posted this from mobile)

--r---- -2---

Sorry had to dig-up.

Guess who for GT5P.png

Man, that pic is so small, I can't barely see anything.

It's a TVR tamora, bonnet. ;)

Sorry for double-posting, I couldn't find a way to attach the pic into the edited post.

Assuming that I'm right ( Crow didn't answer me ), Here's my challenge, it's in black and a small portion of a big pic, good luck. ;)

ALFA_147.JPG

Alfa 147 ?

Not even sure that car is in the game to be honest, I guessed this though as the picture title pops up when you hover over it with the mouse :lol:

Alfa 147 ?

Not even sure that car is in the game to be honest, I guessed this though as the picture title pops up when you hover over it with the mouse :lol:

:lol: , :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

I forgot this detail :lol: ........

C'mon, I'm a rookie in these "guess" games....

Take your turn, what a joke.....:dunce:

And yes, it's in the game indeed : 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark '06. Nice car, and one of the best looking superminis. ;)

LMAO :lol:, don't worry, stuff like that happens.... (my favorite in emails: "...see attachement" and theeeeeeeeeeeeen: forgetting to attach the attachment doh.

I'm releived it was your mishap, though, was wondering in the meantime you might just be looking for some moron, me, to fall for it :lol:

I'll come up with something (nice, hopefully) soon then! 👍

Ok, here's a new approach to this. No idea if it's going to be too easy or too hard, we'll see. Should it be necessary I can upgrade with more hints ;)

This car failed to even finish both its debut races on the Nuerburgring and the 24h of Le Mans, but blew its competition away only two years later with a one, two, three finish at Le Mans 👍

Good luck, Google is your friend :)

Last edited:
Ooh ooh, I know this one!!! Ford GT (although it's the GT40 and thats not in GT5p :lol: )

Ooh ooh, I know this one!!! Ford GT (although it's the GT40 and thats not in GT5p :lol: )

Hey Andy-Buddy! Long time no see (or race :(). How've you been?

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: this time on me! You're right, actually I failed :lol:. But hat off then to you for guessing a car that's not even in the game! Or was it too easy after all?:sly:

Your turn mate!

Hey Andy-Buddy! Long time no see (or race :(). How've you been?

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce: this time on me! You're right, actually I failed :lol:. But hat off then to you for guessing a car that's not even in the game! Or was it too easy after all?:sly:

Your turn mate!

Hey Ren, indeed been a long time since I've done any racing really :( . Wasn't too easy, I just happened to see one of the winning cars in Vegas last year!

Ok, following on from your idea, this car has won the FIA GT championship, the Le Mans 24 hr (in its class) and the 24 hours Nurburgring 3 times.

Back