Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,582 views
Well this might be too easy...
FXX.jpg
 
I had a strong feeling it was a Fiat, I even googled 124 Coupe, but got different rear-end pictures.
 
Land Rover?
 
wasn't it supposed to be my turn. I guessed it right first :)
 

Attachments

  • 163.jpg
    163.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 16
@ King Crockery :Toyota Landcruiser?


wasn't it supposed to be my turn. I guessed it right first :)

No you guessed it was a Fiat, Fiat make more than one car, needed the model also.
 
@ King Crockery :Toyota Landcruiser?




No you guessed it was a Fiat, Fiat make more than one car, needed the model also.

Yes you're correct. You could have mentioned the model, but i forgot to ask it. It was 1980.
 
Yes you're correct. You could have mentioned the model, but i forgot to ask it. It was 1980.

I just took a guess, I know a version of Nissan Patrol and Toyota Landcruiser had lights like that so I just guessed with out checking for a paticular model, if your happy with that then we can guess kikies headlight pic.
 
wasn't it supposed to be my turn. I guessed it right first :)

All you said was Fiat. I'm afraid you have to be more specific than that.
 
A Ford F-100 Truck? (guessing at kikies)

From,
Chris.

400, again
 
Corvette was my guess.
 
No to all. If it isn't my turn I'll be glad to wait.
 
AMC Rambler?
 
No and no
 
Is it so hard to guess this one?? :)
 
Going to make it easier


 
It is a 1963 Ford Consul Capri.

Next one, please.
 
AMC Marlin

Next time don't show the badging!
 
1974 AMC Javelin AMX, I'm pretty sure. If not, Rambler.
 
AMC Matador.
 
Well, even though I posted the badging, you're all wrong. I'm disappointed in you all.
 
Nope, nope, nope, and no hints.

I'm really surprised that no one's gotten it yet.

If you want to do some digging, my dad owned one of these cars.

Not an AMC Spirit either.
 
Back