Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,582 views
Why is it that whenever I'm online, nobody else is in here?
 
And I'm wondering why nobody wanted to guess the headlight I posted. This thread was dead (while my headlight was up) until I said what car it was, somebody posted a new one and suddenly this thread is alive again. I think I'm being boycotted.:grumpy:
 
No, you're not being boycotted. People probably just forgot about the headlight you posted.
 
For someone who does over 7 posts per day, one would think that MatttheTuner would have seen that it's his turn to post.

But, because he obviously hasn't, I'm going to go.
taillight2auu8.jpg
 
240Z, a decent guess, but wrong.

Corvette!? I oughtta slap you. Since when has any Corvette had a square taillight? Wrong, obviously.
 
Oh, right. Hahaha....
My mistake, and I apologise.

It's not a Chevette, either.
 
Mercury Cougar?

any Z?
 
Is it a Nissan 180ZX (or a few variations of the last two letters...)
 
It's neither a Z car, or a Nissan.

Doesn't even resemble a Cougar of any year.
 
is it A Dodge Charger?

Challenger?
 
Buick Special?
 
No, No, and No.

It had some American parts in it, yes. But it is not an American car.
 
It is the taillight of a Ford Capri???? Nope wrong, I see it now.


 
some old Alfa Romeo?
 
is it Italitan?
 
It is Italian.

Therefore, it it neither an Polanez or a Lada.
 
is it a Maserati?
 
Apparently I have talent in reading posts and completely ignoring the content.
 
No, it's not a Maserati.

Think Italian, Slidesquad, Italian.
 
Back