Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,582 views
Wild shot in the dark, lol. AMC Sprit.
 
Concord?
Pacer (of course not)?
Rebel?

Sorry if it looks like I'm just making wild gueses. That's because I am. I've only heard of the AMX before today
 
Nope
Nope :lol:
Nope

Sage, what are you doing lurking around here? You're making me nervous :scared: :lol:
 
No...

come on you guys. Whats the one model you haven't named yet?

At least someone got the year right...
 
I'll tell you that it's a '74.

But nothing else.
 
Maxi Blue 1974 AMC Javelin 401
I can't believe how dunb I was.
 
You looked at the link, didnt you?

Agh, well maybe you'll teach me to learn to use imageshack.
 
Not just Image Shack, buy MS Paint (it still shows a link when you look at the url).

This may take a while.
untitledyp6.png

 
buy MSPaint? MSPAINT is free.

Anyway, next question.
 
Sorry, Typo. I meant to say but not buy

In case you didn't see:
untitledyp6.png


(((((BIG HINT)))))
Everything you guess is going to be wrong.
​
 
'56/'57 Chevy BelAir.

Is it a custom? Is that allowed?
 
Nope.

I can tell you that you are within five years from it
 
Haha another only Aussies will recognise.

1960 Holden (FB)
 
I should have known you were from Australia, VIPERGTSR01. That could have lasted for days if you didn't show up. The only reason I thought of the car is bcause my sister is getting married to an Australian that has one of those (the house he accually lives in is at Dandedong, Victoria if you wanted to know).
 
That could have lasted for days if you didn't show up.

:p

The only reason I thought of the car is bcause my sister is getting married to an Australian that has one of those (the house he accually lives in is at Dandedong, Victoria if you wanted to know).

Nice FB's are getting very rare.

Anyway

iamtoolazytochangefileniv3.jpg
 
Wasn't something like this already up?

1960 Chevrolet Corvair?
 
Chrysler 300M

Chrysler 300C


Man, I recognized it as a late-50s Chrysler 300- immediately! Whoo, go collectible automible!
 
1960 Chrysler 300F.
I didn't see the angled bumper in the picture, so it threw me off.
 
1960 Chrysler 300F.
I didn't see the angled bumper in the picture, so it threw me off.


Yea but sorry MatttheTuner said 300F first.
 
you should also guess a year, but whatever you want.


300F was only a 1 year model so he choose the right 300 model (as then letter after the 300 changed every year)
 
Back