Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,582 views
Correct. 👍 I would have accepted the last generation (90-96) Nissan 300ZX as well, even though they're clearly on a Diablo in the picture, since they're the same headlights.
 
nice, easy one:

600dsc3403rp6.jpg
 
R34 Skyline GT (or GTT) with aftermarket Nismo GTR 'style' front bumper.
 
seeing as both are offline, i might aswell keep the thread going., vipergtsr, you can have my next go if you want.


AYUP!



could be hard or easy.
 
LeBlanc Caroline
 
DAMMIT!!! I missed 3 (lagonda, diablo and r34) that I wouldve gotten easy!!!
:banghead:


m not right but, Maserati MC12?
 
CCX
seeing as both are offline, i might aswell keep the thread going.

it was only a few hours, it was overnight here, but luckily it was correct so it doesn't matter
 
Correct. 👍 I would have accepted the last generation (90-96) Nissan 300ZX as well, even though they're clearly on a Diablo in the picture, since they're the same headlights.

Why would you have accepted 300ZX? What you can see of the body (the area around the headlight) immediately tells you that it's not.

Interesting fact about them being the same lights though 👍

PS--You double posted, you doube posted,...
 
just what i was going to say, i would've been here before GT4 Rule posted but the stupid power was out so i had to wait until after he guessed it:grumpy:

i think it's safe to bet that GT4 Rule's correct
 
10533615_d818e63f9e.jpg
 
LeBlanc caroline GTR is the answer
 
Someone can seize my turn.
 
OK, I will.

000000go6.jpg


You've got roughly 17 hours to guess until I'm back on tomorrow.
 
Chevrolet Camaro?
 
No, and no.
It's a low-production car.
 
Not a 240, and I don't know what an 'idk' is. But in either instance, I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

It's from North America.
 
"idk" is "I don't know" for people who don't know.
 
Ah, right. Thanks, keef.

DeTomaso Pantera is...
Wrong.

Lower production than that.
 
Ford Capri? (wild guess)
 
-> Let me guess, is it the Triumph TR-7?

(:
 
i'll go:sly:

 
Back