Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Oh yeah, that image is perfectly sized and visible...

Lada thingy?
 
the 0000000go6? :D
 
That. Image. Sucks. All I can make out is that there are two sealed-beam headlights there. That describes alot of vehicles.
 
Is It a BMW 5 series? A New Six? :D
 
As Slicks said, that image is not enough and way too generic.
 
I vote for a new and better picture.
 
I agree.

Since he's probably completely forgotten about this thread...

000000000vj6.jpg
 
Nope, Chevrolet Impala. (look at the trunk cut between the lights. ;))
 
I think you're right there.

DR-340_chevrolet_impalass_nolightlip_2000-2005.jpg


Where did that extra white circle come from?
 
Not sure.

trueno.png

Have fun, should be easy.
 
some old Civic?
 
Nope to both.
 
Blue Sharky is SO close it's not funny.
 
Yep. Nissan Pulsar NX.
 
Interesting fact about them being the same lights though 👍
The Nissan R390 GT1 Le Mans car also had Z32 headlights. Someone else can post a picture.
 
Ok. This is a car, and it is the main lights. No year or exact model required - just get close.
 

Attachments

  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    2.1 KB · Views: 42
What the hell is it? A Caterpillar vehicle?
 
What the hell is it? A Caterpillar vehicle?

:) No, I don't think that would qualify as a car.

To keep people from getting annoyed, I'll post the answer tomorrow.
 
It's yellow.
 
They're the lights from the engine car of a train! Haha! Ok carry on.
 

Attachments

  • engine2002d-6x4.jpg
    engine2002d-6x4.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 14
Anyone know the number of a good side shop?

Mine have split.
 
Back