Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,582 views
Shouldn't be too hard.
mmmja.jpg
 
Yeah :(
 
is he going to go?
 
your pretty much right, its just a midget but evo got in there 1st so i guess its his go
 
right the car is American, i'm not entirely sure about which companies are in GM so can you list 2 companies that are so i can say yes or no?
 
Datsun 1600 (P510)?
 
Viper's got it right. Damnitall, I knew I should have cropped more of the car out.
Your go.
 
Ok, here we are

dynomitebh8.jpg
 
Hm... Had a hunch there.

Now...
00000fc3.jpg

It's a headlight.
 
These classic ones are starting to get annoying, if possible, can the next few be fairly modern as classic pics are much harder to differentiate.
 
Aston Martin Lagonda...
 
And since I'm 153.31% sure I'm correct, have a go at this one.

untitled1copyyj8.jpg
 
The Aston Martin is indeed correct.

Doublepost!!!!!! Geez, from a mod, too. (J/K..)

That wouldn't be a Venturi Atlantique, would it?
 
Double posts that are 15+ minutes apart are not "double posts", per se. :p

And nope, it's not an Atlantique.
 
Daan tells people off for posts up to an hour difference

Lambrorghini Diablo?
 
Back