Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Some kind of Marcos? Panoz? I don't know...

BTW, I apologize for posting a concept car (Peugeot Quasar) , didn't know the rules... Sorry!
 
Some kind of Marcos? Panoz? I don't know...

BTW, I apologize for posting a concept car (Peugeot Quasar) , didn't know the rules... Sorry!

Nope :)

*EDIT* I'll give you a hint its a British car
 
No......

Here are some hints that might give it away, It starts with an "A" ( the make that is ), has an American engine, It was in Le Mans, and was made from 1952-1954.
 
Allard J2X (Le Mans)

I know i'm right, somebody take my go, little time.
 
Ok, let's not let this thread die....

01dontguessbo9.jpg
 
Mazda AZ-1?
 
Fire's got it I think.

EDIT: If Fire hasn't got it, Daewoo/Chevrolet Matiz.
 
He does, I just found the exact picture on google images:
az1_open.jpg
 
fordescape.png

Should be simple.
 
I recognise it, but couldn't name it for the life of me.

It's a kei car, if I remember correctly. A Honda.
 
Eh, I'll give it to you for that, your go Slicks.

Honda S-MX.
 
Subaru SVX. A neat, rare car. Too bad they were all automatics. Somebody else can go...
 
Jeez, Keef. If you're not going to take a turn, then don't guess!

I didn't know they were all automatics.... Too bad, indeed.
 
Sorry, I was in a bad mood.

Have a go at this one:

 
Hyundai Elantra.

And don't worry 'bout it. I was being semi-sarcastic.
 
Kia Cerato
 
I was thinking a ER/BNR34 Skyline but it could be a modern Volvo?
 
Looks like some sort of Holden.
 
Holden. That's what I figured everyone would think it was, but no! Slicks had to be a smartass and call the Hyundai Elantra. He must own one. Your turn, Slicks, and thanks for the heads up. 👍
 
Holden. That's what I figured everyone would think it was, but no!

Holden..................!?



My countrymen are insulted!! ......... :p
 
Holden. That's what I figured everyone would think it was, but no! Slicks had to be a smartass and call the Hyundai Elantra. He must own one. Your turn, Slicks, and thanks for the heads up. 👍

:lol:

I was second guessing myself after I posted, though!

Try this one...

01dontguesszo3.jpg
 
It's American, Chrysler/Dodge something.
 
Back