Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Fxx
 
Nope, older.
 
I'm thinking a Maserati of the 70's, but none that i've google imaged so far match :boggled:
 
I'm thinking a Maserati of the 70's, but none that i've google imaged so far match :boggled:


Yeah, it's not a Maserati.


maseratimc12xt7.jpg


More clues
 
It's not an early Lambo Jalpa is it?

*edit* - No wait, it's the Urraco/Silhouette!?
 
Lamborghini jalpa or espada?
 
Urraco/Jalpa


Well, everyone else seems to be saying it.
 
[off-topic, sorry] Urraco? what's that? Bullet.Proof, what was your old name and what is that thing in your avatar?

And as I strangely can't see the picture, I can't guess.
 
Next one:

 
Aston Martin Vantage Zagato?
 
Nope
 
Alfa Romeo GTV?
Lancia Monte Carlo?

It looks like a 70s/80s Italian car of some sort
 
No, no & no.
 
Unlikely, but Lagonda?
 
Maserati Quattroporte?
Maserati Ghibi?
 
Ultra.Proof gets it.
 
Oh my, I was thinking AM Lagonda before but thought 'nah'......... what a dunce I am :dunce:
 
I was hoping that showing only 2 of the 3 headlights would throw you people off the scent for a while. I guess it didn't.
 
lopol.jpg


Die Nachste Fragen.

Edit: The only two headlights was why I thought it was unlikely :D

Heh, it did the job.
 
Mercedes M class?
 
Diahatsu Mira/Cuore?


*EDIT* I am going to bed and wont be back until later tomorrow afternoon so if I got it someone else can take my shot.
 
Amc pacer?
 
Back