Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Pontiac Tempest?

Chrysler 300K?
 
Pontiac Firebird?
 
dodge coronet?
chevy impala?

so many cars had that headlight style, whats baffling me on this one is whats next to the headlights, I just cant make out what the car is, lol. It could even be a nova for all i know
 
The answer is:
D). None of the Above.

Buick is getting closer in terms of target audience.
 
Why am I thinking it's an Olds?
 
Read the clues, Evo. I already said it was a GM product.

Takumi, you think it's an Olds. because it is an Olds.
Remember, though, that I want the model and year of the car posted.
 
GO!

teehee.jpg
 
Mitsubishi lancer Evolution VIII.
 
Yup! ;)
 
shelbypp8.jpg
 
DeTomaso Pantera
 
Nice guess, but not the DeTomaso Pantera.
 
Bricklin SV-1
 
a triumph tr7??
 
Bricklin SV-1 - No

triumph tr7 - No

Datsun Cherry - No
 
Datsun 260Z?


Edit - Yeah, appie. Cuz "Volvo?" is real specific.
 
Back