Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 May 10, 2007 #961 speedster502 Oww but it might give away the car..... ow well here goes think more wheels..... Click to expand... is it a minotaur mk2?
speedster502 Oww but it might give away the car..... ow well here goes think more wheels..... Click to expand... is it a minotaur mk2?
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego May 10, 2007 #962 CCX is it a minotaur mk2? Click to expand... it was already answered... it's a Covini C6W I also posted the next car, which hasn't been answered yet. Another clue: It's a convertible, concept car.
CCX is it a minotaur mk2? Click to expand... it was already answered... it's a Covini C6W I also posted the next car, which hasn't been answered yet. Another clue: It's a convertible, concept car.
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego May 10, 2007 #964 SERGE.DENAYER AMG C43? Click to expand... nope... I really can't find that much more info. It has a V8 engine, 4,4 litres
SERGE.DENAYER AMG C43? Click to expand... nope... I really can't find that much more info. It has a V8 engine, 4,4 litres
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego May 10, 2007 #966 Right marque, wrong model
Sakiale (Banned) Messages 2,274 May 10, 2007 #969 One of the BMW Technik cars.... 318 compact? Z3? Did they make one? Wait... 4.4L engine.. I'm thoroughly confused.
One of the BMW Technik cars.... 318 compact? Z3? Did they make one? Wait... 4.4L engine.. I'm thoroughly confused.
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego May 10, 2007 #970 Check out earlier, I said it was a concept car
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego May 10, 2007 #973 what he said perhaps a wider shot will be more helpful?
Diego440 Born to browse Premium Messages 12,486 CCS Messages GTP_Diego May 10, 2007 #975 SERGE.DENAYER Bmw Z18? Click to expand... YAY!!!!
Danny Code Red Premium Messages 24,137 Scarfolk Messages Grim10 Messages Are you kidding? May 11, 2007 #980 Mini Possibly the 2007 model, judging by the prominent chrome surrounds.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 May 11, 2007 #981 URL? You mean the IP looking thing there? Errr.... MINI? EDIT: Damn Treed.
Tommi Mäkinen Premium Messages 3,591 Lincolnshire Messages GTP_Tommi2000 Jul 27, 2007 #983 *Bump*Im sure there's some people here who want this thread to keep running?
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Jul 27, 2007 #984 me 👍