Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
I could've sworn it was an Ascari A10...
So Peugeot is French right? So is the company situated in Germany?
No it isn't in Germany keep guessing.
 
Wasn't there this monstrous belgian/dutch supercar with similar headlights? Can't remember the name, and google doesn't help.
 
Wasn't there this monstrous belgian/dutch supercar with similar headlights? Can't remember the name, and google doesn't help.
It isn't belgian or dutch.
 
Is it spanish???
 
Portugal!

Duh! :dopey:
 
Portugal!

Duh! :dopey:
Umm Nope! Think carefully Portugal is West of Spain. Anyway I will give you another clue it is from Italy not Portugal, Spain, Begluim or Germany.

Edit: Not from France either!
 
We also know it's not French
 
scc ultimate aero?
 
CCX
scc ultimate aero?
Umm thats made in America and the headlight's aren't the same either so I am afraid thats a big nope, keep on trying though.
 
Loutus G?

Failing that, is this Austrian or Swiss?
 
I believe that the Lotus G as it should be is made in the UK not in Italy as I said in one of my earlier post's. So nope...keep on guessing.

God is in the details. He posted a Loutus G, which can take the shape and form of anything it wants, as proven by the Guess That Car thread.

And it's made everywhere, together with the Ford Chevrolet Nova MkII.
 
God is in the details. He posted a Loutus G, which can take the shape and form of anything it wants, as proven by the Guess That Car thread.

And it's made everywhere, together with the Ford Chevrolet Nova MkII.

:lol:👍
 
God is in the details. He posted a Loutus G, which can take the shape and form of anything it wants, as proven by the Guess That Car thread.

And it's made everywhere, together with the Ford Chevrolet Nova MkII.

Omnipresent or not, it is, however, never the correct answer to ANYTHING! ;)
 
One day, Loutus G will be the correct answer.
 
One day, Loutus G will be the correct answer.
But not today :) When I said about Italy I meant it is a Italian company not made in Italy..:dunce: (To me)
 
Is it an Alfa??

[/Wild Guess]
 
Anyone else got any ideas?
 
Perhaps another clue might help:confused:
 
Oww but it might give away the car..... ow well here goes think more wheels.....
 
oh... it's that Covini thing

6CW?

Google seems to support my answer... as well as speedster's last and ultimately obvious clue.

Here's the next one:

 
Name, model please..:grumpy:
 
oh... it's that Covini thing

6CW?

Sorry for the double post he edited his before I saw it, it orginally just said Covini. On the right tracks you just have all the numbers and letter mixed up!
 
C6W but I don't care.
 
Anyhoo...

Clue: The car is German, late 90s
 
ignore
 
Back